Sunday, October 17, 2010

What lesson should I do for my lesson plan??

I have been thinking for days what lesson I want to present to the class, and how I can integrate technology into my lesson plan. At first, this task seemed so hard and I could not find any ideas of not only what lesson I wanted to teach, but what technology I would be able to use with kindergarten students. The one thing I always aim for in my lessons is that students have fun while they are learning. I think I decided to create a kindergarten lesson, because of all the creativity that working with younger students bring. However, I was unsure of what technology they would be able to use, and understand. Well, after days of thinking I finally came up with what lesson I'm going to teach and I'm so excited. I'm still in the process of coming up with different uses of technology that I can incorporate, but I at least I'm one set closer to creating my lesson plan. Hopefully, I can think of something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment