Sunday, October 17, 2010

Great Idea!

The previous post I had it written down on my notebook, because I was unable to create a blogger on my computer; I have the oldest computer in the world, and it doesn't allow me to do much. So, I have been writing my thoughts on paper, and saving them so when I was able to create a blog, I would be able to just type them all in. Well, I have to say that I'm liking being able to type things on a blog, instead of writing my reflections in my notebook.

Anyways, I'm straying from the topic I wanted to discuses. I finally came up with a great idea for my lesson plan!! I'm so excited. I decided to create a lesson on the five senses, and I will be using audio-song on the five senses, power point, and clip art from Microsoft word.  I've been working on this lesson plan all weekend, and I finally came up with a good way of integrating everything together. I'm happy to have it done, I've been working really hard on it, and thinking of what I can do and how technology can be added to it to make it better (interesting/ fun). I think its a good lesson plan for kindergarten students, because it gets them out of moving and learning though the five sense by using a cookie as a manipulative. Students are going to be able to use to cookie to look, smell, feel, hear, and taste the cookie. I thought it was a fun way for students to learn about the five senses. The hard part of creating the lesson plan is done, the only thing left is to present it to the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment